Sony Interactive Entertainment has yet again launched another PlayStation mobile app and this time it’s all about the PS4 Communities feature.
The Communities feature, introduced in PS4 version 3.00 has now made its way to Android and iOS as a mobile app. You can use the app to post or reply to posts in a community, discover new ones based on the games you play and get notifications from the communities you are participating in.
One thing you cannot do however, is moderate your own communities. Hopefully Sony updates the app soon with these features.
The app is now available to download from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Since the beginning of Gamenology back in June 2013, we were always looking for ways to make reading our site and social media pages easier.
Now, for you Android users, the time has come!
Introducing the official Gamenology app for Android!
This was long overdue when we made plans back in January 2014 but we have finally made one!
Features of the app:
- Be able to read our articles posted on our website with ease
- Visit our social media pages
- Bookmark your favourite articles
- Push notifications let you know when articles are published, and you have control over them.
- One click support to Gamenology Support, community support via Twitter helping you with tech, and when the app is released, support for the app.
- Loads of settings to fit your needs
- Updates overtime will add new features to the app and will ensure you get the best Gamenology experience.
- Optimised for Android Tablets
The revolution has come with the official Gamenology app for Android! We would like to thank you for being fans of our site over the past 1 year, and we hope by this new creation by us, we have taken one step further into the future.
When will the app be released? We are planning to (at the time of writing this post) release this app on the Google Play Store sometime next week. More details will be announced soon.
And if that wasn’t enough, here are some screenshots of both the phone and tablet version!
Thank you again for being fans, and we look forward to our app release sometime next week! 🙂